There are plenty of reasons for buying a ready made UK company, apart from the obvious ‘time saving’ approach. If you’re already reading this, you may already be curious as to how a ready made company, more commonly known as an off the shelf company, could fit with your new business venture. To make it simple, we’ve created a list of benefits for you.
What Are The Benefits Of An Off The Shelf Company?
- A ready made company can give you the option to bid on contracts that require you to have been in business for a number of years. A ‘new’ company wouldn’t be able to bid on contracts in this way as it simply doesn’t have the same longevity as an off the shelf company.
- Ready made companies may help gain the trust of those all important investors, or larger clients as they create an appearance of corporate longevity.
- Purchasing a ready made company allows you to gain access to investment capital.
- A ready made company also means a ready made name, perfect for if creativity isn’t your strength.
- As part of Paramount Formations’ Ready Made Companies package, you are entitled to a Free Business Bank account for 12 months as part of the Barclays New Business Introducers scheme.
At Paramount Company Formations, we aim to make the process of purchasing an off the company a simple one. The first step is to choose a name from our extensive list, after purchase confirmation you will be sent an ownership questionnaire via email. This will ask you for the necessary details to complete order. That’s it.
The documents you’ll be sent include:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- 4 printed copies of the Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Free Combined Register including Share Certificates
- Minutes and Register of Members
- Share Transfer forms
- Certificate of Non-Trading
All of our prices include the solicitor’s fees, Companies House fees and electronic filing of the new director’s details. This means there’s no unexpected costs, as you can be sure that everything has been taken care of.