Business Bank Account
We are members of the Barclays New Business Introducers Scheme. We have access to an automated referral system and are now able to fast track your details to Barclays on incorporation of your company.
How It Works
After purchasing any of our Company Formations or Ready Made Companies packages, your details will be sent directly to our Barclays Bank UK Plc account manager via a secure encrypted electronic format. You will then be contacted by a Barclays Bank UK Plc advisor to arrange a meeting at a branch convenient to you where you can meet your dedicated Barclays Bank UK Plc business manager and complete the necessary paperwork (proof of I.D needed). You will usually be contacted within 48 hours but this will vary depending upon branch. If you do not wish to avail yourself of our free bank account referral service please use the opt-out facility provided on the formation questionnaire, sent to you after checkout completion. This offer is for UK clients, overseas clients usually open the bank account in their own country.
Why Use This Service?
The fast track business account service was created with Barclays Bank UK Plc to provide a quicker and easier account opening service.
- Free business banking for 12 months.
- At the end of your free banking you will have a choice of 2 straightforward Price Plans
- Our Loyalty Reward gives you back more of your account charges the longer you're with us.
- Support and guidance from your Business Banking telephone team with our Service Guarantee.
- The flexibility to manage your account online, by phone, via the Barclays Mobile Banking app or in branch 3.
- Get paid instantly using just your mobile number with Barclays Pingit 4.
- Service Guarantee
Our Business Banking telephone team aims to resolve every query straight away
If your query can’t be settled there and then, you’ll be given a named point of contact who will take personal responsibility for looking into the query and making sure you’re kept informed until it’s resolved.
- Barclays Cloud It – our secure online document storage and management service.
3. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply . You must have a Barclays current account and be aged 16 or over to use Barclays Mobile Banking. You will need to register and link your UK mobile number with your Barclays current account. Compatible phone, operating system and internet access (fees may apply) required.
4. Terms and conditions apply. You must have a UK current account and be aged 16 or over to use Barclays Pingit. Business customers on certain tariffs will be charged for transactions.
* Barclays Terms & Conditions apply