What Is A Service Address?
A service address is the official name for the address that any official correspondence will go to for the director, secretary, shareholder or Person with Significant Control (PSCs). This is the address that the public can see at Companies House when looking at the details of the director, secretary, shareholder or Person with Significant Control (PSCs) listed on a company.
What Are The Benefits Of A Service Address?
- This address can be any address anywhere in the world except a P.O. Box
- This is separate from the home address listed which can then be withheld from the public view
- For many people this new facility is ideal for keeping their home details secret
We provide a professional service address facility, which will enable you to keep your home address hidden from anyone and protect your privacy. Official mail would then be delivered to our address and forwarded to yourself.
How Does A Service Address Differ From A Registered Office Address?
A service address is separate from a registered office address it is the official correspondence address of the owners of the company. The registered address is the official address of the company which must be anywhere within England, Scotland Wales or Northern Ireland.
How To Buy A Service Address
- Click the 'Buy' button below to begin the purchase process
- Once the sale is complete, you will receive a confirmation email of your order
- You will receive a further email with details regarding the Service Address
Please note the fee is per annum.