Do I Need To Register For VAT?
If your sales have reached £85,000 in the last twelve months then the HMRC state that you must register for VAT. However, you can register for VAT voluntarily before then if you wish.
Benefits Of Becoming VAT Registered
- VAT registered companies can reclaim VAT that has been paid.
- VAT registered companies can also charge VAT on products and services.
- Being a VAT registered company increases trust among customers and suppliers.
- Being VAT registered can also give the impression of a larger and well established company - this could be particularly helpful if you are a new business starting out.
- Registering for VAT voluntarily before your sales have reached £85,000 will help you avoid incurring penalties if you don't notice when they do reach £85,000
Why Choose Paramount For VAT Registration?
As a successful VAT registration agent we have been completing VAT applications for over 25 years, making us experts in the field. Due to our experience we can complete the VAT application forms quickly and efficiently whilst avoiding the common mistakes people make, which can create significant delays and complications. We can register you for the flat rate scheme if required.
- We have more than 25 years of VAT registration experience.
- We guarantee that your application will be submitted to HMRC within one hour of receipt.
- Many of the registrations we submit are completed in a few days.
- We have many excellent testimonials from our satisfied customers.
How To Register For VAT Online Today
To get VAT registered, simply purchase our VAT Registration package and we will begin the process for you.