Vintage Companies For Sale
We have an extensive list of Companies House registered company names of various ages, so purchasing a vintage company is only a few steps away.
The first step to buying a vintage company is choosing a name from our extensive list below. After purchase confirmation, an ownership questionnaire is sent to you immediately by email to gather the necessary details to complete your order.
Also included are the solicitors fees, Companies House fees and electronic filing of the new director's details.
For us to meet our promise of a quick service, please try and return the required information as quickly as possible. As soon as the necessary information has been returned, we will complete your order and send you your vintage company.
This Package includes:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- 4 Printed copies of the Memorandum and articles of association
- Free combined Register including Share Certificates
- Minutes and Register of Members
- Share Transfers
- Certificate of Non Trading
- All Government Registration Documents
Please phone Mike Brown for availability. CALL 020 8883 6161 or 08000 198 698