Paramount Formations has a substantial number of pre-existing historic registered companies which can offer you clear business benefits above using a new company formation.
If you can't see a company name that you like?
Why not ask our live chat to see what other names we have available!
What Is A Vintage Company?
Vintage companies have been registered with Companies House for a significant period. These ready made companies are available for immediate use and have an existing company number. They deliver you instant gravitas because of their age and history.
While these vintage ready made companies may not have previously traded, they will have previously submitted Confirmation Statements (previously called Annual Returns), Company Accounts, and Directors Appointments – all of which have been filed at Companies House. Essentially these companies have “History” which can be commercially beneficial when looking to kickstart your business.
Having decided to go down the vintage route, it is important to choose a suitable name for your ready made company. We have a large variety of company names suitable for a wide range of businesses.
In the event that you require a specific name we can easily change it to your preference, still allowing you to retain the history. This service costs just £19.99 +VAT.
What Are The Benefits Of Buying A Vintage Company?
When you buy a vintage company, you can enjoy all fo the extras that come with a ready made company, with added benefits including:
- Trustworthiness – An older company is often seen as being more trustworthy. With age comes experience, and this makes it a more appealing company to trade with.
- Creditworthiness – Some businesses only accept bids for contracts from businesses that have been registered for a number of years.
- Financiers are far less likely to want to lend to a brand new limited company, while a vintage company is much more likely to receive support.
- Established security – Vintage companies are already registered with Companies House. This means you won’t need to worry about the name being rejected as it has already been on the register for some period of time.
- Filing History – When purchasing a Vintage company you should check out it's current status/filing requirements at companies house (e.g. dormant accounts/confirmation statement) to make sure it meets your particular needs. Some clients prefer us to file the confirmation statement for them, which can be done for £39.99 +VAT.
The first step to buying your ready made vintage company is to choose a name from our extensive list below. Once we receive purchase confirmation, we will immediately email you a new ownership questionnaire to give us the necessary details to complete your Companies House filings.
Companies House fees and electronic filing of the new director's details are included in the cost of this service. This does not include filing of a confirmation statement.
For us to meet our promise of a quick service, please try to return the required information as quickly as possible. As soon as the necessary information has been returned, we will complete your order and send you your vintage company. Due to the current high level of credit card fraud no authorisation codes will be released until we are satisfied that the payment is secure. This will not affect your ability to use or trade with the company in any way whatsoever. If you need to have the Companies House authentication code urgently then please pay by electronic bank transfer.
On Completion We Will Send You:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- 4 Printed copies of the Memorandum and articles of association
- Free combined Register including Share Certificates
- Minutes and Register of Members
- Share Transfer forms
- Certificate of Non Trading
- All government registration documents
Please phone Mike Brown for availability. Call 0208 815 9396 or 08000 198 698.